Cold Shrink Termination Kits For Antenna to 1/2 equal to 3M 98-KC11
Cold shrink termination kits is a fast and easy way to weatherproof a connection. Simply position the pre-expanded tubing over the connection that you are protecting and pull the rip cord. The tubing compresses to form a weatherproof seal.
All without heat, special tools or a time-consuming installation procedure. And it's easily removed when system maintenance is requried.
Cold shrink termination kits is designed to seal the connection between the base station antenna and the 1/2" flex & superflex coaxial cable. It is widely used in the wireless cell sites.
1. Simple installation, requires noly workman's hands.
2. No tool or heat required.
3. Seals tight, retains its resiliency and pressure even after years of aging and exposure.
4. Resists moisture.
5. Wide range, size accommodation.
6. Resists acids and alkalies.
7. Resists ozone and ultraviolet light.
8. Resists fluid splashes.
9. Resists fire - will not support flame.
|Application.||Cold Shrink termination kits|
|Size.||Antenna to 1/2"|
|Material.||Liquid Silicore Rubber Cold Shrink termination|
|Include.||One Liquid Silicore rubber tube|
|Color||Black Cold Shrink termination kits|
Place of Origin:Shanghai, China (Mainland)
Type:Cold Shrink termination kits