EPDM Cold Shrink End Cap
Cold Shrink End Caps are close-ended, tubular rubber caps that are factory expanded and loaded onto a removable supporting core. After being positioned over the end of a cable, pipe, or other cylindrcal object, the core is removed, the rubber caps will shrink and form a sealing layer to protect the cable end or pipe end.
The cold shrink end caps protect cables, pipes and other cylindrical objects from exposure to moisture, contamination, corrosion, ozone, ultra-violet radiation, physical contact and other environmental hazards.
Features of the cold shrink end caps
1. Fast and simple installation. Don't need tool, don't need mastic or tapes.
2. Four sizes for your selection to cover a wide cable or pipe range from 11.6mm to 84.3mm.
3. EPDM rubber material, good abrasion resistance.
4. Seal tight, IP68 waterproof rate.
5. Resists acids and alkalis, and ozone.
6. Easy to remove.
Selectable sizes of cold shrink end caps
Application Range (inch)
Application Range (mm)
Typical Physical Properties of cold shrink end caps
Place of Origin:Shanghai, China (Mainland)
Standard:cable end protection
Voltage Rated:1 kV