Telsto Cold Shrink Splice Cover Kits are designed to be an easy-to-install, safe and fast method of covering splices on Spacer Cable. The tubes are open-ended rubber sleeves which are factory-expanded and assembled onto removable plastic cores. After the tube has been positioned for installation over an in-line splice, the core is removed, thus allowing the tube to shrink and seal the splice.
Cold shrink tubing is a fast and easy way to weatherproof a connection. Simply position the pre-expanded tubing over the connection that you are protecting and pull the rip cord. The tubing compresses to form a weatherproof seal.
Telsto cold shrink tubing is designed for application in the wireless cell sites.
Many other cold shrink tube is also available. Welcome contact us for details.
1. Simple installation, requires noly workman's hands
2. Accommodates a wide range of cable sizes.
3. No torches or heat required.
4. Good thermal stability.
5. Seals tight, retains its resiliency and pressure even after prolonged years of ageing and exposure.
6. Excellent wet electrical properties.
7. Improved tough rubber formulation to withstand rough backfilling.
9. Resist fungus.
10. Resists acids and alkalis.
11. Resists ozone and ultravilet light.
|*All required components and instructions are provided in one kit|
|*Simple, safe installation, requires no tools|
|*Accommodate covered cables with various outside diameters|
|*No torches or heat are required|
|*Significantly reduces the time required to cover splices by traditional techniques|
|*Maintains the physical and electrical integrity of the covered conductor|
|*Includes partial tension compression sleeve|
Place of Origin:China (Mainland)
Material:EPDM cold shrink
Rated Voltage:for 1 kv