Power splitters are passive devices for cellular band in Intelligent Building System (IBS), which are required to split/divide the input signal into multiple signals equally at separate output ports to enable balancing-out the power budget of the network.
Telsto Power splitters are in 2, 3 and 4 ways, use stripline and cavity craftwork with silver plated, metal conductors in aluminum housings, with excellent input VSWR, high power ratings, low PIM and very low losses. Excellent design techniques allow bandwidths that extend from 698 to 2700 MHz in housing of convenient length. Cavity splitters are frequently employed in in-building wireless coverage and outdoor distribution systems. because they are virtually indestructible, low loss and low PIM.
Widely used for Cellular DCS/CDMA/GSM/2G/3G/Wifi/WiMax applications.
1. Used in telecommunication application to split the one Input signal into more paths.
2. Mobile Communication Network Optimization and In-door distribution system.
3. Cluster communication, satellite communication, shortwave communication and hopping radio.
4. Radar, electronic navigation and electronic confrontation.
5. Aerospace equipment systems.
|Frequency Range (MHz)||698-2700|
|Power peak (W)||1000|
Place of Origin:Shanghai, China (Mainland)